Webeloree may be postponed

posted Oct 1, 2015, 5:55 AM by Chicora District
Good Evening, A decision about rescheduling the Chicora Webeloree due to impending bad weather, will be made Thursday morning, and all units registered will be notified individually regarding the change, if needed. If rescheduled, a tentative date for the Webeloree will be Nov.13-14, at the Myrtle Beach State Park. The decision will be made in the best interest and more importantly, the safety of all involved, with the available weather information we have. If you have paid the registration fee, we will discuss with you how that will be handled. Thanks for your understanding and support.
Comments